All the ingredients for healthcare disruption will come together in one place at Frontiers of Interaction on 12 and 13 November in Milan, Italy.
A hybrid between a conference and a show, the dedicated digital innovation event is celebrating its 10th year with a 360° view of the future of health innovation curated by Roberto Ascione, CEO of Healthware International.
With international speakers, workshops, networking, start-ups, artists and music, the event attracts innovators from the pharma industry, digital health startups, healthcare communications, specialist media, investors, founders and CEOs in healthcare.
The aim is to inspire people with a vision of the future of health and medicine with digital technologies and data visualisation, through social media and mobile apps, connected objects and patient engagement tools.
Keynote speakers include Jeff Dachis, founder and CEO of One Drop, a mobile platform for managing diabetes, born from his own experience as a newly diagnosed type 1 LADA (latent autoimmune diabetes in adults). His desire to bring the quantified self movement, internet of things, big data and mobile computing to people with diabetes in a simple, fully integrated solution, led him to create the platform, which won the Best Design award at the LAUNCH 2015 Festival.
Another significant speaker is Murray Aitken, health senior vice president and executive director at IMS Institute for Healthcare Informatics, which provides policy makers and decision makers in the global health sector with insights into healthcare dynamics and is committed to mHealth apps.
Healthcare disruption will be discussed in a dedicated panel led by Roberto Ascione. Panel members include:
- Min-Sung Sean Kim (Partner XL Health), talking about digital health investment in Europe;
- David Orban (Singularity University Faculty, CINO at DotSub) discussing the role of singularity and artificial intelligence in healthcare;
- Paul Tunnah (CEO pharmaphorum media) providing insights on the collaboration and connection between the pharmaceutical industry and other stakeholders;
- Marc Sluijs (Digitalhealth.network) giving his view on the involvement of investors and entrepreneurs from the Life Science industry in the current European innovation scenario;
- Michael Smolens (Founder, chairman, CEO of Dotsub) disseminating his vast experience based on setting up nine startups.
- Bruce Blausen (President & CEO Blausen Medical) on how he handled the growing commercial and educational need for more accessible methods of illustrating and animating medical processes and functions.
The workshop programme features Eugenio Santoro (Head of Medical Informatics Lab at Mario Negri Institute) on Social Diseases and Social Media, Joerg Land (Founder & CEO, Tinnitracks) on how to build a successful startup, Francis Namouk (Managing Director, Videum) on innovative engagement solutions pharma brands should consider for online video, plus Peter Cook (Author, Leader of Human Dynamics and the Academy of Rock) on design thinking, creativity and innovation from his unique perspective (and yes he will play his guitar!)
IMS Health and Healthware International will also host a hands-on, gamification-based workshop about health-orientated customer engagement to train participants in choosing the right multichannel marketing mix for any type of HCP Persona and Product Lifecycle phase.
Finally, yet importantly, a Frontiers Startup Night has been added to the programme, offering an opportunity for the entire innovation ecosystem to connect, mingle and celebrate current and future successes.
For queries and ticket discounts email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Event location: Vodafone Village, Via Lorenteggio, 240, 20147 Milano, Italy
The original article is available on www.pharmaphorum.com