Standardization, consistency and corporate brand identity uniqueness on a worldwide basis, were the primary and top priority objectives of an organization that decided to leverage digital to evolve its new presence towards a more dynamic communication model, in line with all the stakeholders' cognitive emerging needs.
The marketing and communication objectives of the project were as follows:
- Redesign Zamboncompany.com to support the new global corporate identity
- "Globally" represents the group, the companies, the structure
- Communicate the corporate brand through a compelling web site user experience
- Provide compelling company and product information
- Build relationships with key-stakeholders through a trusted value-exchange with the brand
- Present Zambon as a company with a proud history of innovation and a great commitment to discovering, creating and making better products that provide better solutions
With these objectives in mind, the new site architecture featured an integrated corporate web platform allowing:
- Communicate the corporate brand
- Coverage of global presence
- Global brand identity, Localized according to market needs
- Seamless Integration
Taking into consideration the various goals, this integrated platform was set up according to a precise hierarchy which starts form the main level representing the Holding and then down to the Companies' websites where the Zambon Pharma one is also localized for each key market via a clear sharing of high level content and functionalities.
The new Zambon web ring comprises of 4 Global sites and another 12 localized country sites to offer coverage in all the markets where Zambon is present.
The Zambon Global Corporate Web project is fully powered by Healthware proprietary HP3® (Healthcare multi-Purpose Portal Platform) technology, designed to effectively build and deploy digital communication projects aimed specifically at the life sciences and healthcare industries by establish a Marketing Operating System.
- Unique Corporate Brand Identity
- Adopted a ‘GLocal’ Approach
- Maximize the potential of digital as a communication vehicle
The Zambon Global Corporate Web project is a good sample of a digital communication project featuring strategic consultancy services as well as all the typical digital agency expertise and skills: from account management to strategic consultancy, from user experience to creative design, from content management to web development, from project management to IT&IS services.