ARISTOTELE is a project co-founded by the European Commission (7th framework programme). It aims to enhance learning and training of the workers within their organizations, to support the emergence of expertise and creativity and to facilitate the sharing of new information and knowledge with peers.
To achieve it, ARISTOTELE designed and developed a prototype platform starting from an already existing platform for the on-demand creation of personalised and adaptive Learning Experiences: IWT - Intelligent Web Teacher.
The other project partners are:
- CRMPA (Centro di Ricerca in Matematica Pura ed Applicata – Italy)
- UDE (University of Essen, Germany)
- UIBK (University of Innsbruck, Austria)
- UNIMI (Università di Milano, Italy)
- ENG (Engineering Ingegneria Informatica SpA, Italy)
- MOMA (Modelli Matematici ed Applicazioni SpA, Italy)
- AMIS (Amis d.o.o, Slovenia)
We have been involved in the dissemination of the project and its results to the largest relevant audience as possible.
The Final Review Meeting will be held on 28th February, 2014 in Salerno, at our office.
Download the PDF to get directions to reach the office.