We are proud to be sponsor of one of the the best event in Europe. Seamlessly integrate multi-channel strategies at the 7th annual eMarketing & Mobile Europe 2012 (Barcelona, March 27-28) :
- Boost your network with over 1000 attendees: co-located with SFE Europe 2012 to make the largest commercial excellence pharma eventin the world!
- Guarantee best-practice: Award-winningcase-studies from the most important pharma companies & more in mobile and digital marketing
- Meet your customers: Physician and stakeholder panelsfor a 360 discussion on proven tactics for mobile and digital engagement
- Unlock the full potential of mobile: ‘mobile masterclass’ that builds on key the outcomes from our pioneering Mobile strategy conference
Register here adding our promo code PUBL300, so you can save on the registration fee!
Join our workshop on March 28th, 2012 at 9am
Roberto Ascione, President
Ariel M. Salmang, International Digital Communications Director
Mobile communication is the single most disruptive communication platform since the printing press.
As part of an advanced eMarketing strategy, it extends your sphere of communication for unparalleled interactions with your key audiences and creates an opportunity for the creation of a new dimension of healthcare dialogue and communication.
Join this workshop for unique insights into best practices and opportunities as well as guidance on how to take the first – or next – step towards the expansion of your digital eco-system.
During this hands-on session we will focus on how to make clinical information and promotional information available in a seamless and hyper-localised manner.
In true social manner we will take a collaborative approach to creating digital ideas of purpose and turning them into actionable and measurable tactics with a clear focus on providing both outstanding user experience and added value – without losing track of performance metrics and alignment or integration with existing KPIs.
Don’t miss the opportunity to take away
- a clear picture of today’s and tomorrow’s advanced eMarketing must-haves, like streaming and off-line video, professional social networking, mobile Health, transversal media asset management, etc.
- unique insights into learnings gained from other highly regulated industries
- an agile approach to creating and selling innovative digital tactics
- an understanding of how to measure the effectiveness of social and mobile activities