Leveraging Changes in the Healthcare Environment to Create New Opportunities
We will be supporting the 2012 conference: plenary sessions with industry leaders, executives and several "Women of the Year", interactive workshops, leadership coaching and lots of opportunities to network with leaders and peers.
This year we have been asked to play a double role:
- Roberto Ascione will participate as speaker to the discussion panel: "Executives and the Business Case for Talent Management & Diversity" (October 19th at 9:15 am)
- together with Ariel M. Salmang, Roberto will animate the workshop session 2 "Talent Development and Diversity" talking about Advanced eMarketing Strategies (October 19th at 3:15 pm)
This two day conference will bring together the different stakeholders of the healthcare industry to interact and reflect on:
- Talent Management and Diversity
- Leadership Development and Advancement
- The Impact of Personalized Medicine
- Healthcare in Emerging Markets
- Venture Capital in Healthcare
- Preparing for the Future
HBA (Healthcare Businesswomen Association) is the leading non-profit global organisation committed to helping women working in the healthcare sector, across all areas of functional expertise, achieve their leadership goals at any stage of their career.
HBA is in its fourth decade and now has more than 5,700 individual members worldwide and over 100 corporate partners. The HBA Europe Chapter, founded in 2007, includes women from 10 countries in Europe representing more than 30 Pharma, Bio-tech, Device, Service companies and Academia.