Meet us in Rome, Italy, on September 20 – 22, 2017 during the Shaping the Future of Pediatrics conference, organized in collaboration with hospital Bambino Gesù.
Innovation is becoming a milestone of many fields, changing the future of industries. Pediatrics is not an exception.
Shaping the Future of Pediatrics represents the first European congress on innovation in pediatrics geared towards pediatricians, researchers, nurses, patients, entrepreneurs and specialists in the field of innovation in pediatrics practicing in Europe and beyond.
The Congress will take place in the ANTONIANUM auditorium, a unique location with events and lectures that will allow attendees to:
- Practice the tools that pediatricians, researchers and patients will be using in 10 years,
- Understand the value of data in pediatric care,
- Learn about collaboration models between pediatricians, families and patients, and developers,
- Move from theory of innovation to practice examples,
- Understand how ethics is relevant to innovation in pediatrics.
- OMICs and personalized medicine,
- Big data and digital integration,
- Patients and participatory medicine,
- The innovation cycle and pediatrics.
We invite you to register for all three days of the event, for what promises to be an interesting program!